Private Tours - Guide-Guru - St. Petersburg
Welcome to GUIDE-GURU TOURS website!
We offer private tours in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Novgorod (Russia) and the Baltic Sea ports for cruise passengers and independent travelers.
If you are a cruise passenger, the below map can help you locate the private excursions in your ports of call.
If you are an independent traveller, please visit our Destinations page.
BECOME OUR VALUED CUSTOMER!
SEE WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU IN 2016!
Posted by Guide-Guru Tours on Thursday, April 23, 2015
We started accepting bookings for 2016 cruise and tourist season! Our new and most popular private tour itineraries are designed to meet your budget, time, interests and group size. You can choose your best tour from the great variety of half-day, one, two and threeday tour programs, walking and 'by car' tour options. If you feel our sample tour programs do not match your private needs, we will be happy to design an individual tour program for your family or group.
Our private tours are senior and child friendly. Just let us know what pace of tour you require and we will advise you the best tour option to ensure comfort, flexibility and safety throughout your journey. There is no additional service fee for designing a customized tour.
Many first time visitors think of private tours as overpriced and risky compared to the big bus tours offered by local tour agencies or cruise line companies. Many of those who have, in recent years, taken our private tours in Russia and the Baltic region, can reassure you of the opposite (check out our Tripadvisor reviews).
We provide tour guides who speak: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, French, Chinese.
To minimize your tour costs: we
- combine walking tours with tours by private car;
- offer tour quotes with discounts for children, seniors and students;
- offer half, one, two and three day tour programs with Light, Moderate and Intensive options;
- work out efficient logistical plans to avoid overcrowding, queues and traffic jams;
- find tour companions to cut down the tour costs via our St Petersburg Roll Call and Facebook.
Enjoy the advantages of your Saint Petersburg Private tour TODAY!:
For those taking cruises:
- Mini tour groups, the personal attention of your private guide (approved by St Petersburg Government), comfort and enjoyment throughout your tour;
- Customized tour programs;
- No-queues entering museums;
- More time for sightseeing;
- No visa required (We provide cruise passengers with blanket visas);
- Professional licensed tour guides;
- Safe and comfortable cars and mini-buses;
- Payment on arrival or departure.
For independent travellers:
- Free tourist invitation;
- Private tour programs;
- No-queue entrance to museums;
- Licensed tour guides;
- Pick-ups at airport/train stations;
- Advice on accommodation.