Private Tours - Guide-Guru - St. Petersburg
Welcome to the new and updated GUIDE-GURU TOURS tour company website!
I am happy to greet you today! Thank you for devoting your time to Guide-Guru website! My name is Natalia.
Day after day i am here developing new programs for You, helping bring into life your ideas, improving the website, writing emails to hundreds of future guests and creating new videos. All this is to make your personal experience pleasant and enriching.
Even for seasoned travellers tourism to Russia is related with risk. We will revolutionize your concepts and make it a 'vacation of a lifetime'. Since 2007 i have been running a small but trustworthy private tour company. Today we are proud of the consistently growing number of the repeated and new customers. The key to success is the personal touch at all stages of communication (from emails and phone calls to warm 'meet and greet' at the cruise terminal, airport, hotel, train station) and coordinated work of our team. We have charisma, inspiration, creativity, enthusiasm. We are the official Russian tour operator company with valid insurance and agreement with St Petersburg Cruise Passenger Terminal.
Looking forward to hearing from You soon and I hope you will become our Valued Customer!'
Natalia Rogachyova, Program director and Owner, GUIDE-GURU
We started accepting bookings for 2014 cruise and tourist season! Our new and most popular private tour itineraries are designed to meet your budget, time, interests and group size. You can choose your best tour from the great variety of half-day, one, two and three day tour programs, walking and 'by car' tour options. If you feel our sample tour programs do not match your private needs, we will be happy to design an individual tour program for your family or group.
NEW!!! We are happy to inform you that Guide-Guru Tours has launched Baltic Ports tours for the upcoming 2014 cruise season! Information on these tours is now available on our web site. Please send a private message to check on tour availability in Stockholm, Berlin, Tallinn, and Helsinki.
Our private tours are senior and child friendly. Just let us know what pace of tour you require and we will advise you the best tour option to ensure comfort, flexibility and safety throughout your journey. There is no additional service fee for designing a customized tour.
Many first time visitors think of private tours as overpriced and risky compared to the big bus tours offered by local tour agencies or cruise line companies. Many of those who have, in recent years, taken our private tours in Russia and the Baltic region, can reassure you of the opposite (check out our Tripadvisor reviews).
We provide tour guides who speak: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, French, Chinese.
To minimize your tour costs: we
- combine walking tours with tours by private car;
- offer tour quotes with discounts for children, seniors and students;
- offer half, one, two and three day tour programs with Light, Moderate and Intensive options;
- work out efficient logistical plans to avoid overcrowding, queues and traffic jams;
- find tour companions to cut down the tour costs via our St Petersburg Roll Call and Facebook.
Enjoy the advantages of your Saint Petersburg Private tour TODAY!:
For those taking cruises:
- Mini tour groups, the personal attention of your private guide (approved by St Petersburg Government), comfort and enjoyment throughout your tour;
- Customized tour programs;
- No-queues entering museums;
- More time for sightseeing;
- No visa required (We provide cruise passengers with blanket visas);
- Professional licensed tour guides;
- Safe and comfortable cars and mini-buses;
- Payment on arrival or departure. No deposit is required.
For independent travellers:
- Free tourist invitation;
- Private tour programs;
- No-queue entrance to museums;
- Licensed tour guides;
- Pick-ups at airport/train stations;
- Advice on accommodation.
All our customers receive this guaranteed gift: an MP3 disc with recordings of the most well-known Russian and Soviet songs!By Natalia Rogachyova on Google+